Propolis is one of those wise medicines that nature creates as it kills everything that bothers the healthy organism. Many studies proved that propolis is a natural anaesthetic, antioxidant, antiseptic and antibiotic, that defeats most viruses including the flu. It is very efficient against fungus and parasites.
Propolis is special because bacteria do not become resistant to it and there are no harmful side effects, which is a drawback of synthetic antibiotics. It is used to cure ear diseases and mouth cavities. It gives great results in healing and preventing sour and inflamed throats.
Helps with tooth aches, periodontitis, bad breath, haemorrhoids, urine infections, blisters and corns, acnes, ulcers, dermatitis and burns. Irreplaceable against coughs. Great for the throat and the larynx.
Propolis is a natural antibiotic that besides the listed ailments increases the organism’s immunity with great effect and improves the overall condition as well as the body’s natural defences.
Propolis and pollen are bee products that are at the very top of the pyramid in quality and high-value effects.
Both products improve immunity and contribute to a better state of the body. Propolis protects the body and is also called the Natural Antibiotic, while pollen works to improve blood count, restore strength and concentration.
Thus, propolis can primarily be used to:
- In the treatment of sore throat and various respiratory problems. A special feature of propolis is that the bacteria in the body do not create resistance to it and that there are no harmful side effects. It prevents sore throat, relieves respiratory problems and strengthens the immune system.
- Removing herpes and lichen on the skin. Propolis ointment removes lichen on the skin and shortens the duration of herpes on the lips and in the intimate area. Some studies have shown that using propolis ointment, herpes goes away faster than it would with conventional methods, i.e. antiviral creams.
- Alleviation of allergic symptoms. There are indications that propolis alleviates asthma attacks. In one study, asthmatics who consumed propolis experienced fewer nocturnal asthma attacks.
- Slow down cancer cell growth. In some studies, propolis has successfully slowed the growth of liver, uterine, breast, skin, colon, and kidney cancer cells.
- It speeds up the healing of wounds and burns. Propolis ointment can heal burns within 11 days, and after oral surgery, propolis accelerates the wound healing period and reduces the chance of infection.
- Prevention of caries. Propolis is used to prevent caries, inflammation of the gums and oral candidiasis, and alleviates tooth sensitivity and bad breath. For this reason, there are also toothpastes on the market with propolis added, so it will certainly not be out of the question to add propolis to your usual daily oral hygiene.
Propolis is a natural antibiotic that, in addition to alleviating these problems, greatly enhances the body’s immunity and improves general condition and resistance.
Propolis is also used preventively in acute conditions of hoarseness, periodontal disease and the appearance of aft in the oral cavity. It prevents plaque and tooth decay, and as a natural antibiotic it acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes blood circulation and epithelialization of minor burns, superficial skin and herpes damage.
Pour 15-20 drops in the morning and evening on a sugar cube or a teaspoon of honey. Preferably, the honey should be crystallized so that it can be kept in the mouth for as long as possible.
You can also dip Propolis drops into 2 dcl of warm tea, milk or water and drink the beverage three times a day. For children, an alcoholic solution of propolis stored on a sugar cube can be used, which is left for two days in the air to evaporate the alcohol and get a propolis of the cube with very little or no alcohol (the amount of drops is adjusted to the body weight of the child, intended – preventive or curative).