Useful when exhausted, tired, fatigued, with convalescence, malnutrition, most various infections and menopause.
Black cumin honey is rich with antioxidants, iron, calcium, proteins, carbohydrates, saturated and unsaturated fats, beta carotene, thiamine /B1 vitamin, enzymes and many other valuable ingredients.
Helps with these ailments
- It is useful with diabetes – significantly reduces the levels of glucose in the blood and is an effective alternative to insulin.
- Aids immunity – is vital in boosting immunity and prevention of virus, fungi, bacterial and yeast infections. It has an immunomodulatory effect, that is, adjusts the immune systems reactions, based on the needs of the organism.
- Useful with pulmonary disease – has an easing effect on bronchitis, asthma and whooping cough.
- It is a natural antibiotic- used with different infections and inflammations, and has shown effective against E.coli bacteria and in curing urinary infections. It is important to know that this oil has no negative side effects often related to regular antibiotics.
- Maintains health of the heart and blood vessels – reduces the levels of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- Balances digestion – maintains a healthy micro flora of the stomach and intestines, stimulates the liver and kidney. Used in cleansing the digestion tract, that is, it kills parasites inside the intestines.
- Effects autoimmune diseases – has proven to be effective with multiple scleroses, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis.
- Reduces the effects of radiation therapy – helps the organism heal and boosts immunity after cancer therapy.
- Black cumin honey is an immune stimulator
- Regulates functions of the immunological system
- Black cumin is an antibiotic, boosting immunity
Black cumin oil is considered a cure for almost all kinds of ailments, from allergies to hypertension, lately more and more studies have been conducted on its positive effects. Considering all the nutritious elements comprised in black cumin, no wonder this plant is thought of as one of the most effective remedies.